Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to learn and grow.
Prima Software is a rapidly growing, software company that provides high-quality intuitive software for Office Product Dealers in the UK, Ireland, and now is successfully growing in the US. We offer a true Cloud solution for back office, an integrated B2B web cart, a mobile App, and quality data from numerous vendors, enabling our customers to grow their business more efficiently. Our software constantly evolves, delivering features and new technologies for the benefit of our customers.
About the role
Prima’s Customer Care team is looking for enthusiastic, diverse, and highly motivated problem-solvers who are passionate about creating an innovative customer experience and building strong relationships with our customers. This position plays a crucial part in the overall online customer experience that Prima offers. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and engage with them on phone, email, and chat. As a Prima customer care team member, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and as part of the team in our HQ, Marietta, GA.
- Develop a deep understanding of Prima Software package to help customers troubleshoot and navigate through processes by phone, email, and help desk
- Drive a successful customer experience by assisting those at varying skill levels
- Take ownership for troubleshooting and resolving product issues and customer concerns
- Collaborate with the team to regularly document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of continually evolving products and services.
- Create and add new help documents to assist in maintaining the Prima online help library.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse customer base
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Previous experience in customer service resolving software issues would be an advantage.
Why Prima Edge?
- Competitive salary
- Company contribution toward the Health Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- Continued development and superb career opportunities
- Fully stocked breakroom.