Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to learn and grow. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Prima Edge. Prima is a small, but rapidly growing, software company that provides the leading software for office products dealers in the UK and Ireland. We now expect to build on that success by making Prima the number one software product for office dealers in the US, by providing high quality intuitive software that will delight users and enhance the business efficiency of those we serve. We are looking for diverse, talented team members, who want to grow and challenge what’s possible with us.
Prima Edge is a separate business entity and an exciting addition to our growing software business – that will create great opportunities for our new team members. At Prima, you will help create the best-in-class customer experience in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Purpose of the role
Prima’s customer care team is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful and highly motivated problem-solvers who are passionate about creating an innovative customer experience and building strong relationships with our customers. This position plays a crucial part in the overall online customer experience that Prima offers.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and engage with them on phone, email and chat. As a Prima customer care team member, you’ll have the opportunity to work both independently and as part of the larger team in our Marietta location.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of Prima Software and PrimaGo to help customers troubleshoot and navigate through processes, by phone, email and chat
- Drive a successful customer experience by assisting those at varied skill levels
- Take ownership of anything from small technical issues to escalated software bugs and solve for the customers from beginning to end
- Create and add new online help documents, to assist in maintaining the Prima online help and keep it up to date
- Collaboration with the team to regularly document troubleshooting problems and problem resolution steps (FAQ’s).
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and organization skills
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues presented
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrate ownership to solve challenging customer issues – escalating when necessary
- The ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Software training experience
- Process training experience
- Software programs, Microsoft 365 Suite
- Bachelors Degree would be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Company contribution toward the Health Insurance
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) + National holidays
- Fully stocked breakroom
- Continued development and superb career opportunities
- Opportunities for visits and inter-company exchanges to our headquarters in the UK.