Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to learn and grow. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Prima Edge. Prima is a small, but rapidly growing software company that provides the leading software for office products dealers in the UK and Ireland. We now expect to build on that success by making Prima the number one software product for office dealers in the US by providing high quality intuitive software that will delight users and enhance the business efficiency of those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to grow and challenge what’s possible with us.
Prima Edge, Inc. is a separate business entity and an exciting addition to our growing software business – that will create great opportunities for our new team members. At Prima, you will help create the best-in-class customer experience in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Purpose of the role
Prima’s customer on-boarding team is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful and highly motivated problem solvers who are passionate about creating an innovative customer experience. This position plays a crucial part in the overall customer experience that Prima offers.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the automated installation of Prima Software and helping with the data migration. This will require working with Prima’s software development team, using (and improving) Prima’s data transformation toolkit. Once the customer is live on Prima, you will be responsible for providing training and help until the customer is passed over to the customer care team. As a Prima on-boarding team member, you’ll have the opportunity to work both independently and as part of a larger team in our Marietta location.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of Prima Software to acquire the skills necessary to help new customers when moving to Prima.
- Prior to on-boarding you will meet with the client (online or in person) to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements of each customer, ensuring the customer business process is a good fit for Prima.
- Oversee installation and data migration of Prima software, so that the customer is ready to go live on the planned date.
- Use your resourcefulness to further assist customers with software set-up and usage.
- Drive a successful customer experience by assisting those at varied skill levels with the training and help (onsite and online) required to migrate to Prima.
- On completion of the on-boarding and training package, hand over the new site to the customer care team, with any issues or further training required documented in bullet-points.
- Spread the love. Regularly document troubleshooting problems and problem resolution steps so the rest of the on-boarding and customer care teams can learn from them.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and organization skills
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and resolve the issues presented
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrate ownership to solve challenging customer issues – escalating when necessary
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Reliable transportation, since some traveling will be required to the client sites (about half are done remotely)
- Software training experience
- Process training experience
- Software programs, Microsoft 365 Suite
- Bachelors Degree would be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Company contribution towards the Health Plan
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) + National Holidays
- Fully stocked breakroom
- Continued development and superb career opportunities.