What we’re looking for
Prima’s Customer Service Centre is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful and highly motivated problem solvers who are passionate about creating an amazing customer experience and building strong relationships with our customers. Our Customer Service Centre team are at the core of the overall online customer experience that Prima offers. Therefore, Prima are looking for diverse, talented team members who want to develop, see & create great career opportunities for themselves and challenge what’s possible with us.
Who we are
Prima Software is a small but rapidly growing software company that provides the leading software for office products dealers in the UK and Ireland. Our success is built on providing high quality intuitive software that will delight users and enhance the business efficiency of those we serve.
- Develop a deep understanding of Prima Software and PrimaGO to help customer troubleshoot and navigate through processes and bugs by phone, email and chat.
- Drive a successful customer experience by assisting those at varied skill levels.
- Deliver an experience with a WOW factor to reflect the Prima brand.
- Take ownership of anything from small technical issues to escalated software bugs and solve for the customers from beginning to end.
- Create and add new online help content, to assist in maintaining the Prima online help and keep it up to date to help customers find information they need quickly.
- Create FAQ call logs to improve the knowledge within the department.
- Spread the love. Regularly document troubleshooting problems and problem resolution steps so the rest of the services team – and our customer base – can learn from them.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and engage with them on phone, email and chat. As a Prima customer experience team member, you’ll have the opportunity to work both independently on projects and as part of a larger team towards team goals. You will also help create the best-in-class customer experience in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Skills and attributes we look for
- Strong desire to help people, and go beyond to deliver the ultimate experience.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrating ownership to solve challenging customer issues – escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with customers.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues presented.
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct and accurate response.
Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action orientated and self-disciplined.
- Creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Ability to use a Windows PC with good typing skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Competitive pay
- Yearly performance-based raises.
- Continued development and superb career opportunities.
- 20+ days of paid holidays.
- Prima Perks
What you need to know
- Full time – 37.5-hour week.
- Required to work at our Prima HQ location, Widnes Cheshire.